- Smoothes out wrinkles around the eyes
- Reduces post-acne spots
- Decreased activity of acne inflammatory cells
- Improves skin color and texture
- Returns elasticity
- Normalizes blood and lymph flow
- Stagnation disappears, swelling disappears
- Reduces signs of cellulite
- Skin elasticity is restored
- Reduction in increased hair loss
- Strengthening the roots
- Growth of new healthy hair
- Moisturizing the scalp
- Elimination of pain syndrome (orthopedics, traumatology, neurology)
- Treatment of PEFS and localized obesity
- Flabbiness of the skin
- Stretch marks
- Dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Small mimic wrinkles
- Venous insufficiency and circulatory disorders
- Complex wounds and ulcers
- Alopecia and thinning hair
- erectile disfunction
- Vulvovaginal rejuvenation
- Pain therapy
How is the procedure
Carboxytherapy consists of subcutaneous and intradermal injections of medical carbon dioxide (CO2) for medicinal purposes.
The therapy consists of local micro-injections of medical-grade carbon dioxide administered with a tiny needle inserted into a disposable sterile tube connected to Venusian CO 2 Therapy.
The treatment is safe for the patient, since carbon dioxide is non-toxic and does not cause embolism, and is also compatible with the human body, which constantly produces it and removes it through the venous system through the lungs.
Sophisticated technology makes it possible to preheat the carbon dioxide to 43°C before injecting it into the skin, which greatly reduces the pain and/or burning sensation felt by the patient.